Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What would it take?

If you were in your car and heard Rush sound a call to arms, would you go home for your Go Bag and begin the fight?

Perhaps not Rush, what about Sarah?  Or Beck?  Ron Paul?  Judge Napolitano?

Is there anyone on the national political scene who could send up the balloon and you would follow?  No more waiting, no hesitating to see if Patriots go to work in other cities.  No pause to consider the odds against you as you grab your kit and set about the business of securing your AO.  Would you try to be the first Patriot to fire the next shot heard around the world?

Sam
III

2 comments:

  1. In response, I would have to say, no.

    First, we should ask, is there a national political figure who would send up a balloon under any circumstances at all?

    I don't think there are any national political figures currently on the scene who would send up a balloon.

    If all of those people did, I might consider it. Out of those listed, Ron Paul would have the most pull with me. I have heard Napolitano once or twice, but not enough to form an opinion of him.

    Beck? After hearing his "denouncements" on the radio the other day, I consider him a joke. He forgets that it was the violent movement behind Ghandi that propelled India to freedom. I have not listened to him on the radio for a long time. I turned the radio on the other day, heard him "denouncing" everything under the sun after the Giffords shooting, and I think I've listened to him for the last time.

    Kerodin, I think too many national figures are way too vested in the system, as-is. This, in my eyes, is nearly enough to disqualify them all from sending up a balloon.

    I'll think on this some more though. Tonight finds me in a rather (more than usual) pessimistic mood.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.

    Rush plays golf. Golf is silly. Golfers can't be trusted.

    Most of Beck's air time is dedicated to selling books. He has bodyguards who will do his dirty work for him, so I don't need to.

    After watching an episode or two of Palin's reality show, I have concluded that she is an annoying flake. I won't do a flake's dirty work either.

    I don't know enough about Ron Paul to make an educated assessment, so I won't go to war for him.

    The Judge makes sense most of the time, but anybody with hair like that is suspect, so I'll not follow him to hell.

    I'll go to war when I think I need to...

    I hope I have been helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.