Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, March 21, 2011

FYI about so-called "Patriots"...

Benedict Arnold - The Traitor

I need to make a point.  In my columns at Kerodin.com and here at the blog, I often refer to "...so-called "Patriots"..." and it is obvious that I am sneering at and challenging those who claim to be Patriots in their words yet act far differently in their deeds.

Too many readers think I am only pointing fingers at one or two specific "Patriots".

Most of you know by now that if I intend to name names, I'm not too shy about it.  I abide a self-imposed no-fire truce with particular members of the III Community.  I don't care what they may do, I care about my own behavior.  When, and if, I ever choose to release myself from my no-fire protocol, it'll be epic.

Until then: When I use the generic "...so-called "Patriots"..." please understand I am including everyone who talks the talk yet fails to walk the walk.

That includes NRA.  That includes Oath Keepers.  That includes politicians who claim to be Constitutionalists, yet rarely meet an unconstitutional act they don't rubber-stamp for approval.  That includes every R in the republic who manages to live with reasonable gun control measures.

It might include you, too, if you fit the definition.

And if you don't fit my definition of a useless piece of genetic garbage who profits from the deliberate and active denial of Liberty while invoking the title of Patriot...then I didn't mean you.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. "When I use the generic "...so-called "Patriots"..." please understand I am including everyone who talks the talk yet fails to walk the walk."

    And what have you done, except talk? Where is your walk? What have you actually done? So far, all I see is talk, talk, talk. Tough talk, for sure, but still just talk. Your real beef is others don't talk as tough as you. Not that you are actually doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,

    If you don't think I live up to my words, you have not been paying attention.

    I advocate the political remedy, not violence, and move in that direction every day with affirmative action. Even if it is nothing but a Necessary Fail in the end, I will have acted, of my own accord, using my own treasure.

    When I speak about violence, I do so from the self-defense perspective. I also explore the "What if..." scenarios for folks who have newly Awakened and have never been in the world of violence.

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.