Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Right or Easy...


When the choice before you is Right or Easy...

America is an ideal, and it is that ideal that I love.

I have fought for principles.  I have fought for stupid reasons.  I have fought for money.

I have fought for fun.

I fight now for Liberty.  I fight with words.  I fight with my vote.  I fight with my intellect.  I will fight with every tool in my toolbox.

I have an awesome toolbox...

When the choice between Right & Easy comes to you, how will you respond?

It is not a distant event.  You face such choices every single day, right now.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Keep the Faith

    http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/10-positive-affirmations-for-patriots

    10 positive affirmations for patriots

    1. I will renew my dedication to work tirelessly for what is right, for liberty, truth, and common sense in government.

    2. I believe that in the end the good will ultimately win over evil.

    3. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," Philippians 4:13. (For Christian patriots).

    4. "But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings as eagles. They will run and not be weary. They will walk and not faint." (For Jewish patriots).

    5. I will not be deterred by opposition no matter how fierce or how formidable.

    6. "Give me liberty or give me death."

    7. I am endowed by my Creator will certain unalienable rights that no government and no earthly power can legitimately negate.

    8. I believe in the power of the one, the individual, who always takes precedence over the collective.

    9. I will take responsibility for my own life, my own choices, my own course, and refuse to allow my fellow citizens to take such responsibility, either through government or any other entity, except through voluntary expressions of assistance if there is a need.

    10. I believe in the American dream, the shining city on a hill, where all citizens have the equal opportunity to succeed, not where all citizens are forced to be 'equal' in the name of 'social justice.'

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.