Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Selling business...


I am in the process of selling a small business, so please forgive me for being a bit erratic this week if it happens.  The business I am selling will not only finance our  2012 cycle efforts, but also free up my time to focus on our work.

As you know, I have decided to use Ben Franklin as an example and reach out to our National Congress with our book.  I've also decided to do the tour of gun shops and gun shows to get the III message out there.  I think we can win hearts and minds and truly build support for our Platform if we work our tails off. 

Not to mention, I look forward to meeting many of you.

I'm not quite sure how to work it all out at this moment, especially the financial aspects of it, but do you think it would help if we can find a way for III Members in many states to hand deliver a free copy of our book to your state Legislators?  All of the money generated from retail sales of the book will be plowed back into the III 527 - perhaps we'll sell enough copies that I can give a stack of free copies to a III Patriot in each state so you can deliver to your state Legislators?  We'll work on it.

If we make it to the 2012 election, the winners will matter.  Even if we only get to choose who is in the bunkers, it matters.  We need hard candidates and we need to motivate Team FreeFor enough to get off the sofa and vote.  Most of our side will sit out an election if our candidate is weak.  There is a perfect storm brewing to move our national Government significantly to the Right. 

We need to try, even if we think it is ultimately futile.  We need to be in position, even if we don't take the shot.

Afterall, we are Americans.  We do not quit.  We may lose, but we never stop swinging.

Resist!
Now!

Yours in Liberty,

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. I'll deliver a stack to as many as I am able. My capital is several hundred miles away, and on an island (conveniently enough), but I'll do what I can.

    AP

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.