Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, April 11, 2011

Town Bans Tea Party Signs


What are your thoughts when you read this story?

My key take-away: We are heavily outnumbered by Countrymen who either have no understanding of our Founding Principles, or choose to violate those Principles for their own ends.

Either way...there's going to be a fight.

If this happens to be your AO, you'd better be taking note of your enemies.

Here is the story.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. That's crossing a clear line.

    Fly it.

    Resist.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not type most of the words that would come out of my mouth were I in the presence of those who made that (unlawful) ruling.
    The words I will type are along the lines of, "Come and take my sign down"

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.