Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, May 27, 2011

American is Idealism


TL nails it, again.

You can be born here and not have a freakin' clue what it means to be an American.

Read his colmn here.

Personally, I believe it is time to fix bayonets and march every non-American over the border - north/south/east or west makes no difference to me, and I don't care if you were born here or not.

Love, defend, and live the Constitution, or get the F out.

That;'s my perspective, I won't put words in TL's mouth.

That black guy on the corner of Folsom & Compton hustlin' rock understands more about capitalism, 2A, 4A and the innate Rights of Liberty that do most of his Countrymen.  I'd rather have the guy slingin' rock than the idiot slingin' Grande Latte's who hits the SEIU rally at lunch time.

That's just me.   Call me a Liberty Bigot...I'll accept the label.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.