Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Arctic Patriot: Pouring cups of STFU...


Consider AP's piece.

We in the Liberty Movement do not need to like one another or swap spit.

Nor do we need to snipe at those we do not like.

We do not need to lie about one another.

Everything we do is a choice.

We choose to snipe.  Or we choose to hold our fire.

We choose to hurt the Movement, or not.

Consider who takes what decisions...

AP's piece is here.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. Ya know AP is right, and I think neither of you Gentlemen should be commenting about the other at all. Our Mission is more Important than Petty Personal Squabbles.Just my S0.02 worth.

    Dennis
    III
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerodin, do us all a favor and try to squash this. I don't see it helping the movement. I don't consider either of you right in this, more so that both of you are wrong. I don't expect you and Mike to become best buddies, but please try to stop throwing bombs at each other. The bombs will be better used elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis, I agree. I was silent for almost 7 months while MBV unloaded every 2-3 weeks on me, ad hominem and in public, for sport.

    There is only so much I am willing to tolerate.

    I've said my piece and I am moving forward. I suspect that will not be reciprocated.

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim, My comments to Dennis apply.

    I do not believe in tit-for-tat. Nor do I believe on letting anyone have free shots at me for months and months, without cause.

    It is what it is...

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
  5. K you are not responsible for what other people do. In the the words of a friend, If each of us keeps his own yard clean then the neighbor hood will be better off.

    Thanks

    Dennis
    III
    Texas

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.