Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Butt-Sniffing your way through Patriotism...


I'm a III Patriot.  I dance to my own tune.  I follow my own lead.  I do not coordinate my actions with anyone.  I have an aversion to group-think that measures about a mile wide.

But I am not the typical III Patriot.

I'd stand with John Parker not because he called for all III to rally at the Green.  I'd be at the Green because that's where the III belonged...

Most people look for a Leader to tell them when, where and why...

Bill discusses those who follow anyone without any cognitive reasoning applied.

Click here.

Are you a stand-alone Patriot, or just sniffing the butt in front of you?

Good work, Bill.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.