Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's foggy - no swimming in the Great Lakes says our Nanny


The Chicago PD actually arrested a man who dared defy their edict to swim when they told him it was not permitted.

Fog.  Public Safety.  Master says No.

I feel better knowing that the State exists to protect me from every evil known to Man.

Not so much.

I am rather irked by those who claim authority over me...

Here is the story.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It just makes you wanna sing that "You're not the Boss of Me" song doesn't it. I know it juvenile, but something about being told what to do just annoys me. Let me be the judge of what is right or wrong for me. If I screw up, so be it. It is called being responsible for ones ownself and facing the consequences, whatever they might be.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.