Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kerodin Go Bag


This is one of my Go Bags.  This one is from the good folks at Maxpedition. They sent it to me to test and feature.  As you can see, it still isn't even scuffed.

It is, however, still packed with all of the gear for my RTC trip to Atlanta (that I didn't make).

It's the Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger, located here at the Maxpedition site.

This is a serious piece of gear, folks.  I'll properly test it over the winter and give you updates.  It will be featured at the Go Bag site we are building as well as in a book project on the same topic.  I honestly haven't decided if this will go to my bride yet, or if she'll inherit my Eagle Alpha III...yeah, it's that good. 

If you have the chance to check one out at your local gear shop, do it.  It has room for everything you'll need for 72 hours of offense or defense.  I'll give you more insight as I put it through its paces.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.