Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Current ThreatCon for CONUS

Current ThreatCon for CONUS
Current ThreatCon for CONUS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Secession versus Balkanization


UPDATE @ 3:45pm: I have posted a reply over at Russell's place, click here.  I painted with broad strokes, as I didn't want to run out of space, and I think I hit the high points. - K

You can also follow at WRSA, here.

And at AP's thread, here.

Russ Longcore over at DumpDC.com has just posted a column, as the title of this post suggests, examining the topics of secession and Balkanization.

I have not yet read it, either.  I'll do it tonight, and I offer the link so you can as well.

He mentioned he would write this piece in the Comment section of this discussion here at III Percent, and I have been looking forward to it.  I have taken the position that Secession is suicide for the republic.  If I am wrong, secession is the only option on the table for resolving our differences without the inevitability of violence.  I would like to be convinced that violence is not inevitable.

I'm looking forward to the column, and will respond over there tomorrow.

Here's the link.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously and include your recognized online handle in the body of the comment.