Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, November 17, 2011

SuperCommittee: Super Treason


I know some of you would prefer I nuance my calls for Treason.  I really do understand.

But sedition simply doesn't cover it for anyone who insists upon taking my unalienable Rights, especially when the cowards don't have the mettle to come at me personally, instead using agents of Government to enforce their will.

Look at the names on that "Super Committee".  We all know that the concept of a Super Committee is modeled upon the Politburo from the Soviet Union, and our Founders would be burning Washington to the ground.

This is why I declared a few weeks ago that any Constitutional Convention would be my casus belli, and I would immediately step off the porch.  Look at those names again and ask yourself what our Constitution would look like after those people, and those others who would be in the room, would look like when they were done.

America will crater, soon.  The only variable is our speed at the moment of impact.

If you live through the implosion, I hope you will make it your mission to march every Enemy of Liberty beyond the borders of CONUS...or try them on the spot for Treason.

Here is a column about the nullification of Congress by the Super Committee.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. A "Super Commitee".

    This has got to rank up there with the most blatant disregard/disrespect of the Constitution in the history of this sorry ass nation I can think of.

    This band of characters couldn't save this nation if their life depended on it;)

    Let's get this show on the road, sooner the better.


    Mozart

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.