Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New poll: Look in the right column


There remain many in our community who advocate fighting now (or, at least they berate those who are not yet fighting).

Since it is obvious that not one single Patriot across the republic has gone to work yet, for there has not been a single report of a disappeared, tarred & feathered, or otherwise taken to task Enemy of Liberty, I thought I'd ask...why?

The poll is in the upper right column.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. While I voted that I was not going to be first, that's not entirely true.

    I don't mind being first, I'm just not going alone.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.