Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, January 14, 2012

III Stickers


Brock & Ranger had great ideas, so I made it happen.

There is a PayPal buy box on the right column that permits you to buy 12 or 24 III Stickers. 

The third option is: 24 stickers, 1 III Patch, and 100 III Business Cards.

When you order stickers, PayPal has a "Notes" section.  Please let me know if you want your stickers branded with IIIPercent.com or not.

If we put IIIPercent.com on the stickers, folks will know where to find us.

If you have branded stickers and start slapping them on police cruisers or the front glass at your local DNC Headquarters, expect some blowback.  Let your conscience be your guide...

UPDATE: Some of you are able to leave a note at PayPal when ordering, some aren't - I don't know why.  Anyway - you can always email me: Kerodin@Kerodin.com and let me know if you have any special request, concerns, whatever.  I do get a pile of mail, so I can't promise I will respond immediately, but I will get to it.

And if you order stickers and want some branded (with the IIIPercent.com addy on them) and some plain, just let me know - that is easy to do on my end.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.