Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, January 15, 2012

III T-Shirts


Bump


OK folks - I pulled the trigger and ordered a batch of III shirts.

Sizes are XL & 2XL. 

Buy button is at right.

I did not add anything to the back - it is simply our III Resist logo on the front breast.

I'll rustle up a model in the near future and put her in it for some eye candy.

Order yours and wear it proud.

My thanks to Rich T for finding this place (the shirt printer).  They seem to be a first-rate outfit.

Kerodin
III

8 comments:

  1. Any chance you'll add smaller sizes for women?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl - what sizes are best for the ladies?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small to large would do. If too expensive, small and medium!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking to see if I am crazy, didn't you last week give us the link to order our own? Just asking because I placed an order, now they are telling me that it is copyrighted and they can't print. I have no problem ordering from here, just hate all the confusion and annoying emails from them :)
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob - Yes, we linked to customink.com (Rich T found them) and encouraged everyone to use the design to print their own, anywhere they choose. Then a day or three later I actually placed a small order with customink.

    If anyone gave you the Copyright line, they are probably just being very cautious. (As a society we do tend to sue often)

    Please feel free to give anyone who is giving you static my email: Kerodin@Kerodin.com and I'll set them straight. That design, the Minuteman with the III, with or without the Resist, and any variation thereof is free to be used by anyone who chooses to do so in any medium or venue they choose.

    That said: If anyone out there slightly modifies and tries to impose a Copyright and restrict use, let me know because I will have a major problem with that.

    That design is our design. Use it as you will.

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I may try and order a gray one later, for now I just ordered the standard one from you.
    I need a beer,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.