Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, January 5, 2012

King of the World


UPDATE: The White House has obviously caught the Freudian slip and the President is carefully reading a modified version of the speech today, here.


“I refuse to take ‘No’ for an answer. I’ve said before that I will continue to look for every opportunity to work with Congress to move this country forward. But when Congress refuses to act in a way that hurts our economy and puts people at risk, I have an obligation as president to do what I can without them,” according to the prepared remarks.

President Obama today regarding the non-recess recess appointment.  Also, look at that sentence structure - Freudian?  "When Congress refuses to act in a way that hurts our economy..."

Michelle:  "I Kind Of Like" Being Called "Your Excellency"

These comments are piling up.  You and I know what they mean.

America is living through our "Let them eat cake" era.

It's up to you and me.  Noone else is going to get this work done.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. Strong work on noting the, Freudian aspect there. I had completely missed this when I saw it earlier.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is making Congress irrelevant. They best get busy with impeachment proceedings before he completes the job.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.