Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, January 30, 2012

Ladies: III Gear



Ladies: I have ordered a small quantity of our III shirts in medium & large.

I'll put a PayPal button at IIIGear.com later today for orders.

General: Folks, I hate to say it (and I'm also glad to have the problem) but we ran out of XL shirts while processing orders. It will only affect a few of you who ordered 1/28 and 1/29. I've already ordered another batch, and they'll be here by 2/13 and I'll send out your orders.

If you ordered an XL over the weekend and can wear/want to wear a 2XL instead, let me know and I can ship right away, we have a small supply of 2XL's remaining on the shelf.

Folks, I can't thank you enough for supporting our efforts and ordering III Gear. All of the money remaining after costs is dumped right back into the 527 to help with our efforts.

If anyone has any questions, zip me an email.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.