Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last post for the night...

It has been a long day, folks.  This will be my last post before finding my bed.

Do you feel as if we Patriots are moving forward? 

I do.  I hope it continues. 

I have two requests:  First, make it a point to go to all of your gun buddies and tell them to cough up $5 or so and drop it into the radio ad buy fund.  Second, you visit many blogs that are not, technically, III sites.  Please go to them and ask them to link IIIPercent.com and America527.org.  If they do, we'll recip.  We need outreach.

Also, if you have a blog please check to see if you are listed at IIIPercent.com.  If not, let me know.  I'll be working on America527 tomorrow.

OK, one more.  Go to AP's site and throw-in for the 2012 buy-a-gun-day for Election day.  It doesn;t matter who wins the office - they need to know we reserve the right to evict them.

I have one final request: Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno

That is latin for: All for one and one for all.

Trainer gets full credit for applying the concept to our community.  Start letting it sink into your brain.  Start defining how it may affect you in your AO.  Start considering when, and for what reasons, you may grab a Go Bag and drive 100 or 1000 miles to stand tall in your III gear to take the back of some Citizen who was done wrong by the Enemies of Liberty.

Just let it simmer, for now.

We need to get there, one day.

Stay safe and sleep well.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Linked to both the sites. In the blogroll atm until I figure a different link box for them.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.