Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oleg & Israel

The Tavor is from Israel, and I have to admit the bullpup design is slowly growing on me.

The Kel Tec KSG 12 gauge bullpup puts the best home defense load into a package that is far more suited to home defense than traditional shotguns. Time will tell if the KSG is mechanically sound, but I don't think it'll be long before other manufacturers follow them into the bullpup realm.

Here's the link to Oleg and the Tavor. The Israeli's score another winning design.

Kerodin
III

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking at a bullpup stock for my sks for quite a while now...

    Decisions, decisions.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a fan of bullpup rifles. FAMAS, AUGs, it doesn't matter, I just don't dig them. As I told a friend's wife tonight, I'll run one, and well, if it's what I've got, but it'll never be my first choice.
    The new Kel-Tec shotgun though? That thing's so sexy I get aroused just thinking about it. I agree 100% Kerodin, it's about the ideal home defense scattergun, at least conceptually.
    ND,
    JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find them handy and fast handling. Still not ready to take the plunge tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the AUG but I still can't rap my mind around the style of bullpup. I've only shot one it performed perfect but I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.