Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PatComs




I've added a box on the right for upcoming PatComs.

Bill took point and started something we should keep going, folks. Occupy will be out in force in the coming months. We will never match their numbers, but I do not need to tell you this simple truth: Every III Patriot is worth hundreds of Enemies of Liberty.

If the III gets out there, we may even inspire the disgusted and disillusioned real Tea Party folks to try one more time. And if they don't - F 'em. We can't wait for them.

Check out the list at right.

If you are considering an event in your area, let me know and I'll add it.

Your event does not need to be a big event. It could be as simple as 2-3 of you meeting at a gun shop or gun show. But meeting and shaking hands builds bonds that we need, my friends.

Think about it.

Kerodin
III

9 comments:

  1. We are planning on having one in NC on April 28th. The only private land so far is my Dixieland which is six acres in the country, but is in the eastern region, so maybe too far for all to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one for NorCal and Southern Oregon April 14&15.Siskiyou County Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sidebar linkage Sam! Winter PatCom a go last weekend of March!!

    CIII

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steiner: Do you have a link for the event?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not yet,Came out of my head last nite.Its on but I could use a little help with getting the word out.I have 5 acres at my place in Siskiyou County Ca.35 miles from Medford Or.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talking to Ken at KNUCKLEDRAGGING about it.He is in I think.All brand new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steiner: I'll keep an eye out for Kenny to post, and I'll link it. Good luck out there!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bill Nye schooled me on the 15th of April,so that date wont hunt.Next up is the April 21 weekend.Going for a later date in case old man winter is still kicking ass here in the hills.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.