Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Enemies of Liberty are ruthless.  To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..
**TO ALL .GOV WATCHING MY LIFE** You already know I am playing by all the rules. If you want to talk to me, just call or knock on the door. I'll meet you at your place, or invite you into mine. But there is no need to shoot my dogs or frighten my wife. Just so you know. ~ Kerodin

Monday, March 5, 2012

The People's Republic of Maryland



I live here, and if you are a gunner, the state blows dead bear. For instance, every gun must have a bullet and brass delivered to the state so they can track the ballistics in case your gun is used in a crime. (The actual implementation of that program is quite the joke in Maryland shooter circles.)

But I have to admit, the State takes the Federal position on Antique firearms and black powder reproductions, a position I endorse. (Though I'd prefer a genuine 2A interpretation, but that is another issue...)

Maryland has always made it virtually impossible to get a carry permit, and today they were told to suck it.

Here's the story.

Let's see how Annapolis responds.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. "Dear Maryland, Go pound sand.
    Love,
    Judge Legg"

    ReplyDelete

This blog is about issues.

This blog is NOT about Kerodin.

If you post Anon: Stay on topic and the world will spin properly. You will not be permitted to flame from cover.

Be on topic or be away.