Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cold Steel: Placing order tonight


Folks, I am placing an order with Cold Steel tonight. Let's call it midnight Eastern (9 for you folks on the West Coast)

I do not place an order the moment someone orders from IIIGear - if I have the item in stock we are all good. But I have a $250 minimum purchase every time I go to Cold Steel, I can't just order 1 tomahawk, for instance.

So, I am ordering tonight to fill a few orders that have come in this week. If you have been thinking about a Cold Steel order, tonight is the night. Either order directly from IIIGear.com or you can let me know what you want from Cold Steel's homepage. Let me know what item you want, and I'll email you with our price.

Remember: Every Cold Steel blade that you order through us comes branded with III on it (not the full logo, it just doesn't work aesthetically).

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.