Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have you noted a harder edge from Kerodin?



My nature is to live & let live.

When riled, I can walk away and never look back, be it family, a friend, an idiot.

When I find myself in confrontation mode, I subscribe to a single rule: Prevail, guided by my inner Warrior's Code.

It is time to stop being passive.

It is time to stop accepting the injuries upon Liberty with a roll of the eyes.

It is time to stand in their way.

It is time to convince them to yield.

It is time to force them to stand down.

If you are not comfortable with that, please follow another blog.

I am a man of Ai Uchi.  Look it up.

I am a man of Memento Mori,  Look it up.

I believe in Jefferson's definition of Rightful Liberty.

I believe in Patrick Henry's challenge: Give me Liberty, or give me Death.

That is my path, now.

I walk it alone.

You may walk with me if you wish.

I am no leader.  With me is the only position I offer.  We are all equal men and women.

I am just an American who intends to live the remainder of his life, and die, a free man at Liberty.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.