Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Patriots



Look at the list of polls I have listed at right.

I have already received 2 emails of interets from gear suppliers who may be interested in underwrting a portion of the expenses involved in the conference.

One of the primary defining factors will be the number of people supporting the efforts and goals of the Congress.

Please take a minute and answer each poll that applies to you honestly.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. You might want to re-phrase the questions - "American Liberty Congress: I am an OathKeeper and I support the American Liberty Congress". I am not an OathKeeper, but I do support the ALC.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.