Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, May 7, 2012

See the banner above: This is the last time I come unarmed...?


We'll be going live with shirts tonight after I upload it to the printer.

I need every body in Washington.

But - if you can't make it, consider going to your State Capitol with an empty holster, wearing the shirt, and making your point.

Either we destroy the Enemies of Liberty, or they will destroy us.

There can be no coexistence.

Think about it.

I will never ask your child to fight for me.

Damn you to each of Dante's Hells if you make that request.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. There were a few with similar signs at the 2009 march on DC.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.