Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Support or Not...


I've noted great support for this concept of gathering on the steps of the Capitol with empty holsters as a symbol.

Anyone aware of their history knows the Founders had many such shows of Symbolism - a rattling of the snakes tail, if you will.

Right, wrong or otherwise is not the point. If you agree and can make it, welcome. If you agree and can't make it, thanks for the support.

But if you don't agree and deride, snark, and otherwise mock - because you think your way is better, well, thank you for the insight to your character. I've got plenty of fair-weather friends.

DC is my AO. Join me if you wish, from wherever you call home. But you folks who insist on calling this a national gig, check yourself. This is national and local.

I live here.

I'm going to the Hill.

I'll go alone.

Willie Sutton robbed banks, because that's where the money was.

I'll go to Washington, because that's where the vipers live.

It's as simple as that.

If you naysayers can't give me credit for acting locally - Fuck You very much.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. I think that's a great idea. Empty holsters would be a great symbol.
    Papa Mike III

    ReplyDelete
  2. God willing and the creek don't rise I'll be there with my wife and daughter, who are ASheepleNoMore as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. K,

    Whether you like it or not, your extensive efforts fo return Liberty to this country, is indicative of your leadership. I plan to stand beside you in D.C. as I believe the ENTIRE Congress is tyrannical.

    Thank you for your extensive effort to return Liberty to this nation.

    Death to tyrants !

    DAN III
    Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you naysayers can't give me credit for acting locally - Fuck You very much."

    ~~

    That's good. Especially the "Fuck You very much".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother, you do what you have to do. We have enough damned people in this world trying to tell us how to live our lives - you don't need to hear it from the III.
    Good luck and I'll be there if I can make it work.
    -KennyLane

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.