Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, May 3, 2012

TL Davis


Folks,

I have one thing to say about TL Davis: If you ever find yourself on the opposite side of an issue from TL, you may be right...but I would strongly suggest you examine your position closely.

And if you ever find yourself in a position of thinking TL is not a serious, 100% hardcore Patriot who would be on The Green, check yourself.

There are Frat Boys among us, to be sure, using Bill Nye's term.

TL is not one of them.

If he ever called me and asked me to come and cover his back, wherever that may be, whatever odds he may have stacked against him, I caution his enemies to watch their flanks, because I'll be coming.  Hard.  I do not take prisoners.

Here's his latest.

Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. I'm still fairly new to the patriot community but I had the pleasure of meeting and listening to TL speak at the Liberty Summit last weekend. I left there with a really good feeling about the way things could be if more of us were as passionate about our freedom as he is. I know many from my group would be there for him in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by the house on the way. We're ready to roll, shovel and lime included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am humbled. I am here and will be with you all when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.