Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Examiner.com: Enthusiasm gap



Posted a second Examiner column.

Most of my Examiner columns will deal with mainstream politics, given my task there of "Tea Party Examiner", so many of you may not be at all interested. But I have found the venue does give me opportunities to get my shots in for the folks who have not yet awakened, but may be so inclined.

Here's the link.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Well done, it will be lossed on many but understood by a few...the Art of Rhetoric.

    As you and many here know in a time not so long ago this art was taught, looked at as being useful less about proving ones point by brute strength, more about the use of rhetoric.

    Carry on K., your effort (as well as others) is not lost by all.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.