Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, July 26, 2012

1/3 Pledged thus far...


Folks, welcome to the all III Arms Company & all III Citadel channel for the next two weeks.

Patriots have written checks and are sending gold and silver because they have committed to the III Arms Company that will lead to the III Citadel. That you have started sending your money means that my Obligation has begun, and I have no choice but to make this happen. For anyone who has studied traditional Japanese martial arts or understands the feudal Japanese concept of On (moral obligation), you know I am now committed to the death to this project.

Step One: Get our prototype 1911's built, refined, tested by our III Patriots.

Step Two: Launch our media Campaign

Step Three and Step Four run together: Diversify our fundamental firearms offerings and advance the Citadel.

I will not choose the site of the Citadel on my own, folks. I'm not sure how it will work, it may even involve sending bus tickets to people who have vested interests in the Arms Company and the Citadel and bring everyone to Idaho. We'll play it by ear.

Right now folks, please keep the III Arms Company contributions coming. We just need a few of you to cut checks for $5K. We need 10 of you to send one Golden Eagle (1 ounce) each. We simply need to hit $25K to get our pistols built and unleash the III upon the world. The III Brand will be intricately tied to the Arms Company and the Citadel, and the entire scope of these projects will be bound in American Exceptionalism and American Liberty.

Please help us build it.

We can make our statement. We can secure Liberty. You and me.

I won't be blogging about much more than the Arms Company and the Citadel until we hit our $25K goal.

Kerodin
III

8 comments:

  1. K,
    Is there something we can all be doing in addition to donating? Should we be spreading the word of this project on other forums for Survivalists/Preppers/Free Staters etc?

    Perhaps there is something that will be required of us (knowledge wise) that we can start studying up on?

    I don't want the full weight of this project to rest on your shoulders alone. I'll speak for myself, but I would assume I speak for others as well when I ask... HOW ELSE CAN I HELP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say absolutely! If we reach out to all of the preppers, the secessionsts, the Survivalists, et cetera, they should be absle to see the benfit of helping get the Arms Co0mpany running in order to make the Citadel a reality.

      This is even something for non-believers - Members in the Arms Comapny will, one day, see financial gain if everything goes well. I can't promise how much, but if it is a success, there will be a time when the Accountants say it is time to do a payout to Members.

      K

      Delete
    2. A quick cheat sheet of facts about III Arms Company and a prospective of the Citadel project would help every Patriot get the "official" word out without discrepancies. I have a list of people I'm talking too, and as I encounter questions that I invariably don't have the answers to, I just give them the blog address.

      Delete
  2. God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Browning made them last forever, III Arms Company made them men again.

    Kinda has a ring to it, don't ya think? (nothing against the ladies....I'll come up with something for you as well!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. I can't talk for anyone else, but I kinda like men acting like men. Refreshing even. ;)
      Miss Violet

      Delete
    2. I'm with Miss V, I can fight if I HAVE to, I will fight when I'm called to; but until then, I like being a wife and mom, baker of bread and peach cobblers. You men, carry on. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I second Bonnie. If we could have someone write an article that can be proliferated with common "google" terms we can take copies of said article and post it everywhere we possibly can. A logo of some sort would be helpful too. I did alot of band promo years back and in a good day off I could post the article and links to dozens of viable forums. A very keyword strong article with links to the III Citadel project. Or if someone knows how to hide them in HTML in an article to generate lots of search hits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something I was thinking of this morning. It's only a matter of time before our plans get out to the libs/press. I think it would be in our best interest to already have multiple positive press releases worked up to counter what they will say about us. I say take a page from their play book and poohpooh all their concerns, among other things.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.