Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, July 23, 2012

III: We need to meet?


Folks, several of you whom I consider to be very serious have requested face-to-face discussions about recent topics.

I know many of you are too far away - but how many of you within communting range of DC think we should get face-to-face to discuss the Citadel concept? It doesn't need to be DC, I can travel too.

Let me know how many of you think it is a good idea. If so, I'd really like you to include FFL friends, and anyone else you think may be seriously interested.

You can post here or send me an email: Kerodin@Kerodin.com

Remember, I'll be here November 2 & 3 as well, if you think it can wait. But I will be making serious Gun Company moves long before then...

Kerodin
III

7 comments:

  1. We don't have much, handicapped-retired, but we'll buy in, won't stop smoking....
    Can you make a 308 carbine under 8 lbs?
    greenman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone always makes AR uppers, why not carbine uppers? 4 guns in 1 that fit in a condor bag.

      Delete
  2. Tell me the day, I will be there if you need me. I can also offer an out of DC place to meet should you desire to get out of the city for this. All you have to do is tell me when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Suffolk, VA and ready to go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all of you that are Back East that can do a face to face on this should do it.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll meet. Either DC or I have 16 acres here in NE GA. Old Farm house for a few. (local accommodations within 1 mi.)Or, Big Shop bldg for a larger crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.