Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

IIIGear: Condor


We will be submitting a BIG Condor order tomorrow night so they can begin processing it on Thursday morning.

If you want anything, submit your order by 9pm EST July 4.

The drop leg holster pictured above is what I'll be wearing on November 3 at the American Liberty Congress (In OD Green). As I have mentioned before the weather on November 3 in DC may be snowing or 80 degrees. So I don't want a belt rig that may get covered by cool weather clothing.

All outstanding Condor orders have shipped (unless you ordered in the last 10 days or so). Let me know if any orders need to be adjusted when you receive them. Mistakes do happen, and I do make them right. So if you didn't get patches or the wrong size or any other mistake, let me know.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. how can i get more info on DC on 11/2&3 like hotel and times ?

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.