Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, July 23, 2012

IIIGear: Order Update



**UPDATE** I just updated the IIIGear site, & added a few reviews.

We managed to get a large number of orders processed today between posts.

Still waiting for shirts/hoodies and our last batch of patches (including the custom design for you Hoosiers).

I'll be increasing prices at IIIGear over the next few days, folks. Especially on the ALC shirts - the additional printing on the sleeves runs my cost up big time.

I'm really proud of the feedback many of you have given me on the Condor gear. I've found it to be quite good with reasonable price points. I have deliberately abused a few of my pieces just to see what happens, and as yet I still don't even have a loose thread. But if you get a piece that doesn't hold up, let me know and I'll make it right.

Thanks to all of you for helping to support the 527. Every order helps to put a few bucks in the 527's bank account, to be used to help us build our numbers.

IIIGear.com if you need anything.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.