Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, July 27, 2012

Please forgive me folks...


...for not having taken the time to answer everyone in the comments threads.

I promise you I read every single one, and I fit it into my thinking. I've reached out to some of you because I think it is time for a few face to face meetings, I'll do my best.

Holly is aboard 100%, and as usual she sees things from a female perspective that I miss. She is 100% GO for the Citadel, and all that it can become.

In this project she sees what I see, more than just prepping for a suicidal defense. We can build something positive and constructive that promotes Liberty, teaches our young, and keeps the Liberals from infecting their minds.

Imagine living in a city of 300, or even 3000 III families with not a Liberal. in sight, Consider the political force such a group holds. Consider the firepower, if ever needed. We have the power to keep Liberty alive and to live it on private property. We have the power to keep Liberal paws off our children and send them into the future demanding Liberty.

It's on us. We can prep for a fight that may never come. They may pic us off one by one at our doors, or they may just wait until we all die.

Or we can build a city based on Liberty that The Enemies of Liberty can't touch without killing us all.

It all hinges on being able to build a 1911 for starters and get it to market for business, then our next nodel, then our next, until we have a thriving firearms company that supports of goal of living without Liberals.

Please ask your mother, brother, father, hunter frinds, everyone who shoots, to invest in this noble cause.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.