Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, September 1, 2012

III Arms Website: Initial Design


Folks, it is important that all of you know this: I am the least important cog in this machine. I'm just the guy who got the ball rolling, and experts are stepping up in several places. I am not the face of III Arms, I'm not even a good face for the company, I am but a consultant who will always have a deep and vested interested in success, but once we get this baby rolling in the proper direction I'll be turning my attention as quickly as possible to the Citadel development while serious gun experts like Jim and others run your company. There is a LOT going on behind the scenes, from gun experts to marketing experts to folks with common sense, to lawyers and Trademarks and discussions with ATF, and more. More will be revealed as the flower blooms in its proper time.

Look at Dan's first attempt at a web design above. Click the pic for a full-size version. He had very, very little direction from me, he just did his thing. He is going to keep evolving the design, and as more and more of the business comes online, it'll go live. But I want you to see the level of professionalism that you have amongst the owners of III Arms Company.

Yours in Liberty,

Kerodin
III

12 comments:

  1. I'm impressed!

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, but I note a total lack of threatening images or curse words. Work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart, putting "trading" in the ad and prominently so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, folks. This is the "fun-n-easy part" -- making pretty pictures. The "hard work part" comes in actually making it function.

    Zoomie -- I thought the threat was implied in the "III" part. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good. Question...Dan, are you going to make the website? Will it be just for III Arms or the entire Idaho Project?? I know we are moving foward and in our infant stage so to speak, but maybe we should get a website up and running for the entire project. A place were we can all kinda get to know each other, chat, pass along ideas etc. Im willing to help in any way I can. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appealing and totally inclined with the site's goals. Keep us posted with the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Craig - I'm doing the design right now for the III Arms site, haven't even thought about what a Citadel site would be.

    There's still a ton to do before any actual coding on the the III Arms site begins (more design tweaks, figuring out the overall site structure, content creation, sub-pages, etc) -- this was literally the initial cut at a possible look-n-feel, to see if it was maybe the right direction to go. Seems like it is (which is great), and so we'll continue from here. I'm certainly not opposed to having help when the time comes -- there's a lot to do!

    Side Note: I guess I need to come up with a screen name here, since I see there's a different "Dan" in the comments a few posts above, and that's going to get confusing... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah, I guess that'll work. Thanks, wife.

      Delete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.