Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, September 3, 2012

It has begun...


As I warned recently, we have enemies. The first volleys of fire are coming from the R's, who think our position is too "fringe" and undermines their credibility, and we do damage to the Constitution.

In my new Kindlier, Gentler Kerodin, I'm letting it go.

For now.

A blog war over distractions that everyone on this blog has already seen a dozen times is pointless. If you've read my books, followed this blog, followed Kerodin.com, you know more about me than does my mother. I do not hide. I put my name on everything I do. You know I do not suffer fools, like employees who sue my company for commissions they have not earned. You know I am not afraid to enter Federal Court against a $250 million dollar per year corporation for Service Mark Infringement and other crimes. You know that I will fight, win or lose (yes, once in a while I get handed my arse) but fight I will.

But III Arms and the Citadel are too important to get distracted in silly debates that we've already been through countless times. So I won't do it.

There are only 4 people I have ever banned from this site, 2 of which happened today.

(For anyone wondering, it was not Dan who asked hard, prudent questions. Those are welcome. Exposing our weaknesses is a useful exercise. Ridicule is not.)

There are more than 40 Members involved in III Arms Company. Holly serves as President, and Jim will serve as her Second because the man has the business skills and the firearms skills to make III Arms a success. I will remain involved, but my strong suit is concepts, sales and marketing, and helping to get the company pointed in the proper direction. Then I will apply my skills to developing the Citadel.

By the way, at this moment not one person is taking a dime in payroll.

Without getting into details, we did not even use III Arms money to pay for our first 1911 prototype.

Proceeds from the company will go to building the Citadel, as we have discussed.

Our first prototypes (1911 & AR) will be ready for Brock's PatCon.

Why do I feel the need to post this warning? Consider it simply fair warning to anyone who would seek to do harm to our Founders and our Supporters by any means, by offering factually inaccurate information, casting aspersions, et cetera. My warning is now on the record. Reaching a suitable level for Tortuous interference, among other things, is easy in a Federal Complaint. If you don't like what we are doing, change the channel and leave us alone.

For you Founders and Supporters, I will fight anywhere, anytime, by any means necessary for you.

Kerodin
III

10 comments:

  1. Nobody said it will be easy. When I seen III Arm Company hit Facebook and Twitter, I was a little concerned as I feel it was a double edged sword. I personally had to start a second account with Facebook as there is a plague in the world that attacks those that beleive in something. As the saying goes, "Dont argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

    I understand fully why we had to go to Facebook and Twitter. It is free advertising at its best and lets the world know where we stand. This in my opinion is good and bad. Its good cause we can gain momentum of those that share our dream to be left the hell alone with the III Arms Company and the Citadel. On the other hand it is bad. Like Chic Fil A and every other coat tail that the before mentioned idiots jump on to make their pointless point, we will face hardships because there are those that like to disrupt something good.

    Something done right.

    This journey and leap of faith is not about politics for me. It is about everything that this country was founded upon.

    Sam, thank you for your support. Thank you to all the Founders that took the Leap. Our path ahead will be one of hardships and glory, but in the end I faith in this journey. May God shed his light on our path and bless all the families involved and grant wisdom and strength to all of us when we need it most.

    In Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Hapiness,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me I don't need to make a road trip to LazyAnus? I 4kin hate that state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che's minions no doubt. Fresh from the punch bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our first prototypes (1911 & AR) will be ready for Brock's PatCon.

    I thought that there was only going to be the 1911, didn't know about the AR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like the AR will be ready to pass around as well. We'd like to have all the 1911's ready, but it looks iffy.

      K

      Delete
  5. "But III Arms and the Citadel are too important to get distracted in silly debates that we've already been through countless times. So I won't do it." K

    Frog Cutters are an annoyance but we should have no fear of them, just shun them.

    Montani Semper Liberi

    ReplyDelete
  6. "If you don't like what we are doing, change the channel and leave us alone."

    That really says it all. Anyone who wants to come here and tell us it won't work is just wasting their time. Trying to convince them that it will work is a waste of our time. I understand the temptation to try to convince the doubters and have done it myself. No more.

    I'll go so far as to say that anyone who has to be convinced that this is a good idea is almost certainly a liability, not an asset. I totally agree with K. Let's ignore them and move forward.

    VJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I said last week, for them to just leave and shut their pie holes. ;)

      Miss Violet

      Delete
  7. Maybe, just maybe they thought we Patriots would not get enough money accumulated for the prototype and maybe just maybe they are jealous since THEY didnt take the leap of faith and are not a Founder?

    Do not covet thy neighbor rings a bell in my head.
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.