Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tribe in the North West



Patriots are gathering tomorrow in Spokane at the Preparedness Expo.

I think it is intended to be an informal Meet & Greet as Patrots set eyes on one another for the first time, and then explore the Expo and check out the latest and greatest.

It matters who has your back.

It matters who you choose to never have your flank.

I believe most of the Patriots who have met at PatComs have had a positive experience, and walked away feeling better in one manner or another.  I think anyone who has the opportunity to meet Miss Violet and passes up the chance is making a mistake.  ;)  I hear she knows how to make elderberry wine.

Here's the link to her place.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Thanks K.

    Yes, if you're in the area come up and meet with us. Besides, my family might need an extra witness or two to commit me and it could be a financial opportunity for you...and I polished my boots and I'm even going to wear...gasp...mascara, lol. ;)

    We will have to have a talk about the wine though... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.