Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, October 29, 2012

When a Man reveals who he is, believe him...


If you run a blog or comment frequently, your true nature will be revealed at some point.

A lesson more Patriots need to learn and apply is that not everyone who calls himself a "Patriot" or "Liberty" advocate is to be counted as an ally and entrusted with your life.

I'm not going to write a long essay on the topic.  I already know the lesson.  I know who I am.  I know what I am and of what I am capable.  I know what is beyond my reach.  I know where I am going.  When a man reveals his true self and I find it contrary to my ideals or goals I move on, and that man is no longer allowed on my flanks.  Ever.

Trust and loyalty are invaluable.  I believe these two characteristics are hard-wired in one's DNA, alongside the capacity (or lack thereof) to understand and live by Rightful Liberty.

Some people simply can't do it.

I will not smile and play nice with a Liberal at a party or PTA meeting for the sake of political correctness.  The same applies to any man who has proven by his deeds or words that he is unworthy of trust, even if he calls himself a "Patriot".

The republic is headed for a fight.  I will choose very carefully who is permitted on my flanks, and the list is short.  Because we are not talking about a football game or dance contest.  My personal vulnerability regarding life and fortune and sacred honor is pretty high at the moment, my butt is hanging in the wind in several ways.  My wife is right there with me.  Many Patriots are standing with me, risking very, very much.  Yet for Liberty, we're risking it.

Every American will soon face Life & Death confrontations regarding the topic of Liberty.  Those who mean to be Masters, and their Useful Idiots, will move sooner than later.  Many good people will die.  I will do all I can to ensure as many real Patriots as possible will not die, at least not in vain.

This ain't no damned game.

Thanks to Miss Violet for the title of this post, and to Kenny for the image above, and Zoomie for the graphic below.   

Kerodin
III

6 comments:


  1. There is much truth to what ye have written.

    I write many things on many different topics. I also attempt to write things that get people to think outside of their boxes and preconceived paradigms.

    I am ridgid only in my belief of Rightful Liberty, and my personal moral code. Everything else is pretty much flexible.

    When I find a new piece of information, I weigh it, test it for truth, and if valid, incorporate it in some way into the storehouse of knowledge and information that is my little brain.

    Times are dire, and they may be even more dire in short order.

    And you are absolutely correct. This isn't a damn game.

    But when it comes to trust, I have found one thing to be valid in every single instance...

    Ye can trust an honest man, who is willing to speak his mind.

    What ye cannae trust is someone who will pussyfoot around and/or who is afraid to tell you what they really think because they are walking on eggshells around ye.

    I don't care what a man or woman's personal beliefs are, or religion are, or whether they have none at all. As long as they are honest, never lie to my face, and have a true dedication to Rightful Liberty in their hearts.

    All else is 'small beer'.

    Heck, some of the recent pieces I've written, I'm sure to take some flak for. Some will get mighty horked off in fact, if they don't disconnect their knee-jerk reaction reflex from their brains first before reading them. They're designed to get people to think, and not just accept what is in front of them.

    We need people with critical thinking skills, not mindless sycophants.

    I've seen plenty of folks who call themselves 'Patriots' that I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw. In fact, that would probably be the majority of them.

    The people that are willing to dedicate their lives to an ideal, and the realization of that ideal, are a rare and precious breed indeed.

    With the Citadel, you are giving people that chance. And I absolutely salute you, for taking the action that you have to help ensure that future generations have a real chance at Rightful Liberty.

    You are also giving them positive focus.

    Personally before discovering this project I felt... adrift, for lack of a better term.

    Now for the first time in years, I feel solid about the future, and my wife is unafraid for the future of our children.

    That is a feeling that cannot truly be expressed in words.

    And though we've never met, or even talked personally, you have my utmost respect, and love, for providing that chance.

    I don't imagine that I'm the first, or the last, that will have that feeling.

    What is being formed here is TRUE Tribe. The friends I've made in a very short time, I know without any doubt will be lifelong and trusted family.

    So, from the bottom of my heart, I can only say THANK YOU, for giving me, and many others, something to strive for again. You've renewed my faith that not all Patriots are all talk and no action.

    I can never repay that.

    All I can do is the best I can do, to help make the Citadel happen. By blood, sweat, tears, and hard work. And an unwavering dedication to the principles of Rightful Liberty upon which it is founded.

    All the best brother.

    Stay safe in the winds of the storm.

    III to III

    ~Janos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Ford (I refuse to hide from anyone by not using my real name) Especially .govOctober 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM

    I agree with the words penned by Wild Cookery 1000 percent. When I first became aware of the "online" Patriot Community, there were very few that I found completely truthful, honest and willing to do more than just play keyboard commando. I am a very cynical bastard, and hard headed to top it off(ask my family). I find it very dishonest to ask others to do what you, yourself will not do. To take someone to task for something in their past but to make the attempt to "blow off" your own weaknesses of your own past I also find to be intellectually dishonest. We all make mistakes, at least I have never met a "perfect" human, and in Rightful Liberty, I believe "iffin you have done your time", you start fresh a new, no penalties such as "felon in possession", or no right to vote. Either we have true and just Rightful Liberty, or we don't. If any crime has been committed and you have "paid your debt", it is done, at least it should be done. The very sad thing about all of this bullshit, is that some of the very people who "guided" me in the beginning of my "journey" are the same who are making the attempt to disrupt it all. I won't name names or make accusations, it would serve no useful purpose. Thank you for being one who "does" as opposed to being nothing more than a keyboard commando who will not even do what they suggest others do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, shiit. Guess that means I'm in the back seat....or the trunk. Not sure yet.....yup, trunk.
    In this until the end as well. Lets hope that is later, rather than sooner. Much later.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.