Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving: Ditch-free edition ;)


I began writing in this community about 30 months ago, just after publishing my first book.

In that time I have banged heads with some, agreed to disagree with some, and with a few, bonds as strong as those as family have formed and continue to form.  With the evolution of the Citadel concept I can truly say that many of you have become family and Tribe in my life.  Recently, my wife has begun to wade publicly into these waters as well.  She and I are a team, and we have decided that we will devote what energy we have to the Citadel because we both believe we can save lives and do our part to save Liberty by walking this path with you.

For those of you who support the Citadel concept, but have no intention of joining us in Idaho, I have mentioned before that it is my intent that when the fight for Liberty goes hot, we will do all that we can to provide refuge for you if you need it, we will take in your children if you need to get them out of Harm's Way, and we will do all we can do to help keep you in bullets, bandaids, beans and buddies.  Several of you have responded in kind.  That is building networks and Tribe.  That is tangible action.  That is positive politics.  The Citadel may be listed as a tangible asset on the spreadsheet of Liberty.

We will continue building these networks.

My Kerodin.com email receives more than 100 emails each day, without counting spam.  Because of the Citadel Project our community is growing, as we are finding people in the Prepper and Survivalist and general Gun communities who find the concept appealing.  I am averaging 5 brand new people each week who email and ask how they can be part of the project.  Those 5 Souls are worth the derision, mockery and pushback we get from naysayers.  We already know it is a very small number of Americans who think as do we, and we have found a way to begin reaching them.  We are doing it with action, not schemes.  If we have to wade through 100,000 haters to find 1,000 III Patriots, we will be able to hold our heads high and know we have contributed to the fight for Liberty.

I can't possibly list everyone by name who I wish a Happy Thanksgiving today.  I would leave someone out and that would break my heart.  I have, literally, dozens of ongoing conversations in email, so if it takes me a while to loop back around and answer your email, please don't think I am being rude.  To each and every one of you who consider yourself an ally, I wish you and yours a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

As your brain works in the background today, as you enjoy family or football or however you spend the day, just remember the original meaning of this day.  Remember why the first Americans left the known world and came to our shores to, literally, carve out a new land based on personal freedom and Liberty.  Liberty is an expensive commodity.  Several generations since the 1850s have failed to pay the dues, so you and I find ourselves the last people sitting at the table, and the check is due. 

We either dig deep and pay, or Liberty will die on Planet Earth.  It is that simple.

Enjoy today.  Think about tomorrow.  People like Grenadier over at WRSA are considering how to get traction and positive, forward motion among our small community.  He wants us to move from the rhetorical and academic to the tangible.  Let's all strive to be that guy - the guy and gal who does work for Liberty.  Here's the link to that particular thread.  If you have an idea to help Grenadier get rubber to the road, weigh in.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  Enjoy today.  Remember tomorrow.

We all have to pay up.  Let's do enough that we can pay it forward so that the next few generations won't have to do this again for a while.

Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. Fortuitous circumstance that I read this before I emailed ye, as you'll likely see this before wading through that mountain of emails that ye get. :)

    I just wanted to thank ye and HK for all that ye do, and for planting the seeds of the Citadel concept that has, and will, make THE difference in so many people's lives. From me and mine to ye and thine, THANK YOU.

    We now return ye to yer regularly scheduled ditching. ;)

    Thanks Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you, H, and all, Sam.

    Keep on rocking.

    ca
    wrsa

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.