Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blame? Many bloody hands in Connecticut


Politicians like to play the blame game.  Mayor Bloomberg thinks Citizens should not have firearms, so he blames every firearm-related crime on the availability of firearms.

OK.

Ready for the truth?  Some of you may not like it.

Many millions of people have the blood of those children on their hands tonight.  You know some of those people, I guarantee it.  Some of you may even dismiss my reasoning so you can continue to live in denial that some of your "friends" or "family" or co-workers are responsible for the deaths of defenseless children.  Some of you will dismiss my reasoning because in your deepest heart you know that your tolerance of these "friends" and "family" and co-workers means you have some blood on your hands, too.

You are not alone.  I have a bit of the blood of those children on my hands as well, because I have tolerated infringements upon my Liberty.  .Gov has a set of rules relating to firearms for me, and I play by the rules.  I stay inside the lines.  I comply with their demands. 

Every single Gun Control advocate in America, living and dead, has blood of innocent children from Connecticut on their hands.  Every single man who votes Establishment R, every single Soccer Mom who votes Blue, are responsible for those dead children.  Are you ready for the harshest, yet most truthful statement you'll hear about those dead children?

Most of their parents are responsible for the deaths of their babies.

Most of those parents probably voted to disarm the teachers entrusted to protect their children.

It is their own fault.

Those children are dead because Americans have allowed themselves to be disarmed in a world that has mentally broken people in it.  Adam Lanza had a broken brain.  He pulled the trigger.  But millions of Americans helped make it easy for him.  Americans have permitted - indeed demanded in many cases - that law-abiding Citizens be disarmed in a world that has violent criminals and rapists and child murderers in it.

How many of those parents voted Blue do you think?  Or Establishment R?  How many do you think might be NRA Fudds who are fine with an AWB, as long as they can keep their pretty side-by-side?  Their babies are dead right now because instead of allowing the adults who are responsible for the safety of those children, (in loco parentis) most of those parents probably voted for politicians who voted for laws that disarmed the teachers in that school.  Let them own that fact.  Their children are dead because of laws many of them probably supported.  Words have meaning.  Votes have consequences.

That neighbor friend of yours who votes Blue, you know the one you are polite with and still do cookouts together, has blood on his hands.  And you choose to associate with such people?

In my first book I made a plea to rational Patriots to drop the facade and stop treating the Marxists in your life as if they are just people with different political views, and those differences are legitimate.  Simple fact, folks: Establishment Rs and Blue Dog Ds and Liberals are all flavors of Marxists, nothing more.

That Blue voter makes sure your children go into a free-fire zone every day you send them to school.  Those Blue voters make sure you are defenseless in most places, at most times, if a Bad Man with a gun decides to open fire.  Those Blue politicians have bloody hands.  The Establishment Rs are right there with them. 

When will you stop being polite to people who are actively working to enslave you and make it easier to murder your children?  When will you tell that Obama-supporting Milfy Blue lass at your kid's soccer game to eat shit and die when she smiles politely at you and says hello?  When will you stop trying to coexist with people who think it is fair to put a muzzle against your head if you resist paying your fair share for ObamaCare?

When will you stop tolerating the Enemy, and letting him get blood on your hands?

Think about it.

Kerodin
III

10 comments:

  1. 7:48 pm EST: The game is afoot. A member of a panel discussion on Fox news just said that "a restriction of the 2nd, 4th and 10th amendments may now be required, but that the American public is most likely ready to accept that."
    This remark shortly before the memorial service began in Newtown, CT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard something very similar from Krauthamer - he said 1A, 2A and 5A would need to be "impinged" and that America was ready for it.

      K

      Delete
    2. Oh, America is all lubed up and ready. We have a terminal infestation of cowards. This will not end well.

      WIII

      BTW, Kerodin, I've done as you suggested. I've cut most of the Marxists out of my life and things are so much less stressful now. It would be worth doing if it did nothing else, but it's nice to know that whenever they get up a creek, they won't be looking for my help.

      Delete
  2. I just replied to a newsletter I subscribe to and wrote that those who want to be PC are the cause for this and other slayings in gun-free zones. Yep, these mental cowards look for places where they know there will be no resistance to carry out their evil. Detente is what is required. The Israeli's are always a good reference source. After they had problems with active shooters, they armed the teacher's. Yep that ended the active shooter issue at their schools. Think this will happen here? That would command common sense and that attribute seems lost in our dumped down entitlement society. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bullcrap" is all I can say to their propositions to 'further curtail' our rights. Hell, I *already* ignore many restrictions which TPTB try to imflict upon me and my 2A RIGHTS - in the last month alone, I have ignored regulations or posted "No Firearms" signs at least a dozen times.

    The logic is so simple - if you are going to undertake no effort to provide for my safety, such as metal detectors, armed guards, etc, then you have NO RIGHT or AUTHORITY to restrict my ability to protect myself and my family... Signs be damned; I'm carying.

    I would dare to say that anyone who disagrees with this logic is most probably a wilful enemy of Liberty. Either that, or they are of the pre-'Nam generation who still beleived that following authority was, in and of itself, a virtue. Either way, they are the folks who paid for the paving of the road to hell down which we are, now, so far along.

    There is no authority save Christ which posesses the power to bend the in-most will of a free man, and that is the essence of Justice - He who creates is He who has the power to dictate the form, and none other may speak to the contrary, but by deception. Having been created with Liberty as mine own, none shall seize it from me. Therefore, let those who execute "the law" face me with due caution, for I will not lay down my Liberty lightly, nor shall I be gentle in my rebuke; for Liberty cannot be divided, and equity cannot be delivered by halves. Therefore any man who shall force me to contest for what God hath granted me; from that man shall I take all!

    "...If this be treason, make the most if it!"
    ~Patrick Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no liberal friends - mostly by their choice because I refuse to buy into their bullshit, but that's fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at our homeschool co-op on friday when I heard what had happened in Conn. I was talking with two of the mothers, we were all searching for a way to express what we had heard. I could only offer one thing that I had thought about as one of our many reasons why my wife and I chose to homeschool, “that is one phone call we’ll never have to take.” The time for politeness is long gone. Build your alliances with like minded individuals. Reach out to the unsure who are willing to try. My clan will resist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at our homeschool co-op on friday when I heard what had happened in Conn. I was talking with two of the mothers, we were all searching for a way to express what we had heard. I could only offer one thing that I had thought about as one of our many reasons why my wife and I chose to homeschool, “that is one phone call we’ll never have to take.” The time for politeness is long gone. Build your alliances with like minded individuals. Reach out to the unsure who are willing to try. My clan will resist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am prepared to water the Tree of Liberty with the blood of a Patriot, (mine) & lots of Tyrants.


    I'm sick to fucking death of the threats, the in your face gloating, wickedness, homosexuality, lies, corruption,theft, political correctness, diversity bullshit.




    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.