Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not one more inch, huh?


A question was posed by a member of my Tribe that is the premise for this post.

Are you any closer today to stepping off the porch than yesterday?

The likely outcome of the coming push is likely to be minor as relates to the mechanics of firearms: Maybe they get a Hi-Cap mag ban.  Feinstein's AWB is DOA if Congress has to vote.

Where the real damage is likely to come into the picture is by expanding the pool of "Prohibited Persons" under the "Mental Health" banner.  Maybe you'll need a "Mental Health" permission slip from the local ObamaCare office.

If any of this comes to pass, are you going to war?

What if under the ObamaCare/2A Mental Health rules, if you've ever been prescribed an Ambien, you must surrender your collection and go through a hearing (maybe ATF, maybe a court, maybe an ObamaCare Mental Health Review) to get your collection back and buy more in the fuiture?

What if they do ban hi cap mags and they do NOT grandfather yours into the mix, making possession a Felony?

Kissing the wife and going to War?  If so, with whom?

What if they get a whole new AWB?  You get to keep what you have now, but no new sales, no transfers.  Going to war?  Again, with whom?

Does it matter if Congress signs off?  What if Congress refuses, and an EO is used?  Going to war in any instance?

Gonna throw a brick?

Every single one of you who have chanted "...not one more inch..." are about to go to war or be proven as liars and cowards.

I don't think the Marxists care either way.  Their arithmetic says you'll just take it, just like at the airport.  Their arithmetic also says if anyone leaves the porch, they'll be swatted like gnats, and they will have public opinion on their side.

These questions are for you to consider.  Please don't answer stupidly here in public.  If I get too many dumb replies, I'll just turn Comments off.

Kerodin
III

11 comments:

  1. Your characterization of the state of affairs would have worked also back in April 19, 1775.

    Sometimes people decide they won't take it any more. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's a big deal.

    I don't care what the ruling class does or thinks. I'll just go along as I usually do. If some enforcer decides to commit an act of war against me, then war is what he'll get.

    One of the few good things about getting old is, you don't have to put up with crap any more, if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who insist on grabbing a stick and poking gun owners and patriots should not be shocked when the backlash occurs.

    The American people are surrounded by bullies of all shapes, sizes, colors and creeds. I feel like American people are being goaded into a fight. Do I want to fight?? Absolutely not!! Will I fight?? You can bet your ass on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pot simmers slowly to cook the Frog.
    All good questions and statements of truth concerning the not one more inch that most of us feel and some of us espouse.
    If one decides to step off the porch on their own, then the incident will add fuel to the fire and public pressure will mount causing a domino effect on more legislation / restrictions. This action will put more pressure on the 2A / Natural Rights Groups with no guarantee of an outcome.
    Do you wait until they come to your door to make a stand, and then they use the excuse to terminate your entire family??? Or do you use this opportunity to stage a "Hot" welcome to the uninvited guest? I am sure most will line up to hand over the offending object (as the MSM will be sure to label whatever is to be banned) and go along so that they will not loose their place in society. They will convince themselves that they have so much to live for and they will convince themselves that they fought the good fight.
    The time to come to terms with yourself, and the answers that each has to live with, is coming to a close. Either we will serve on our knees, or stand proud for our remaining time that we have left in this life. If there is nothing in life worth dying for, what is there that is worth living for?
    To use your analogy: This is my circle, and what is in it belongs to me.
    Grandpa Red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very right I have asked myself the very same question, time and time again.
    I have a line in the sand and they are getting very near it. target priorities and choices are overwhelming.
    I suppose it is don't fire until fired upon.
    Steady..
    sic semper tyranus

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I'm gonna say is, I will not comply. Come and make me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gonna be one of things where many planings will be done before things come to a head. A united front of Patriots will have to be formed. Something will be have to be a signal to everyone to get prepared for an armed conflict. Something like a 'leaderless resistance'. It can't be just a few it has to a prepared battle plan for all the country. You can't win it alone. my $.02
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this nagging lump in my gut telling me that something is coming. Personally I dont think that the gun owners will start the fight i.e. "step of the porch" but I think that the .gov will start it and we will have no other choice. As for my current .mil friends, yesterday evening I had three calls from those who would like a place to stay when they have to pop smoke. We do live in interesting times thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have had the same "lump" for sometime and from time to time it makes me nauseous

      Delete
  8. in light of these recent events, the III Congress may not have until April to form up and produce it's formal stand... there is still strength in numbers... are we maybe already too late..? seems to me that the race is full on now and the other side is lowering the optics...

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=215107

    ReplyDelete
  10. They should always remember, I don't have to be alive tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.