Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This is mine. Stay the Fk out!


If that little fella above is me, and the circle represents my Rightful Liberty - stay out of the f'n circle.

I get to do anything I want to do inside my circle, so long as what I am doing doesn't futz with you in your circle.

Yep, you have the exact same circle.  We all do.

Here's how Jefferson explained the entire concept: Rightful Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.

Imagine if everyone stayed inside their own circles - we'd never have any problems. 

But in all times there will be men who mean to be Masters - and they claim the right to penetrate your circle and make you behave as they command.

And that's when we start killing one another.  Or, some people just let Bad People do anything they wish, without defending their circle.  That's their choice.

I'm sorry if I just wasted time for some of you.  Most of you get the concept of Rightful Liberty and don't need the cartoon-class graphic or first-grader slow articulation and mono-syllabic words.

My circle is mine.  Stay out of it. 

Kerodin
III





4 comments:

  1. Yep, that's what it's all about. But seeing as how most of the country reads/comprehends on a 4th grade level, and by extension some (cough, Firestones) "patriots" are the same, being a microcosm of the world at large, illustrations become necessary. See Dick run...

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.