Pages

Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Enemies of Liberty are ruthless.  To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..
**TO ALL .GOV WATCHING MY LIFE** You already know I am playing by all the rules. If you want to talk to me, just call or knock on the door. I'll meet you at your place, or invite you into mine. But there is no need to shoot my dogs or frighten my wife. Just so you know. ~ Kerodin

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Support a Patriot


We have a Patriot among us who has launched her own Calendar, suitable for your Man Caves and elsewhere. 

As you know I am a big supporter of Free Enterprise and when one of our own takes a shot in the world of entrepreneurs, that Patriot deserves our support.  Even if you can't do anything except help promote the effort, that is a big help.

Here's the link.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to Jes. Will pass the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. Wonder how mama will react?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a Mustang in that picture? oh, I see it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks folks. I appreciate the support.
    I've been busy with the site. Didn't even realize this post was up.

    Awesome blossom.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is about issues.

This blog is NOT about Kerodin.

If you post Anon: Stay on topic and the world will spin properly. You will not be permitted to flame from cover.

Be on topic or be away.