Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, March 4, 2013

Americans do not whine. If you whine - we don't need your DNA in the gene pool...


Zhu is best known for inflammatory comments made to two foreign news reporters in 2005 when he said China would use nuclear weapons against the United States in any conflict over Taiwan.

...and...

China’s $3.3 Trillion FX Reserves Could Buy All World’s Gold Twice
Today’s AM fix was USD 1,578.00, EUR 1,214.13 and GBP 1,049.06 per ounce.
Friday’s AM fix was USD 1,570.00, EUR 1,203.99 and GBP 1,043.74 per ounce.

Silver is trading at $28.75/oz, €22.11/oz and £19.20/oz. Platinum is trading at $1,584.25/oz, palladium at $719.00/oz and rhodium at $1,200/oz.
Gold fell $4.80 or 0.,31%% on Friday in New York and closed at $1,575.60/oz. Silver surged to a high of $28.77 in early New York trade before it also fell back off, finishing with a gain of 0.28%. Gold was off 0.31% for the week while silver was down 0.66%.


I am not a guy who believes there will be ChiCom or Russian boots on the ground in our coming events.

I believe China will be happy to have America pulled down to her level in Communism, for now, and Russia will be content to strengthen her hold over Europe so long as American Masters do the same here.

The only way that balance can happen is if the American Government treats her Citizens the same way people are treated in China and Russia.

And if you have been paying attention, you know we are already more than 80% way there.

But, I could be wrong.  The drones and MRAPs and billion plus rounds of HPs are merely to keep the Unicorns safe that roam freely in my neighborhood.

If you are not at a gun show, gun shop, feed store, prep store, Krav studio or otherwise adding to your preps and Tribe this week and weekend, don't whine to me when you have to endure watching your woman or daughters beneath these slugs who mean to be Masters in the mold of Mao and Stalin.   

They rule by brutal force, by rape, pillage and plunder. 

The USSA Army is already on the street.

They simply haven't been green-lighted, yet.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Such an absurd world....such vanity and hatred that motivates the pernicious.

    And this...this is what men feel they must do to secure their future.

    Some may say that patriots will fight out of principle, out of spite, out of indignant rage. I feel that, though true, these are not the principal motivators. Compassion ultimately will be. The love of their families, their friends, the love of decency and honesty, the desire for a truly peaceful world. Defending what one loves dearly. That is brought to fruition by compassion. Not spite. Not principle. Compassion.

    So it may come to the awful point where honest men will be forced to kill out of compassion.

    How does one reconcile himself to such a notion?

    I wish I had an answer...

    For what it's worth, I am reminded of Kurtz' words in Apocalypse Now:

    "I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us."

    "These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love..."

    "who were filled with love..."

    That quote always left me speechless. Whether it holds truth or not is left to the individual to decide.

    I hope and pray that amidst whatever nightmare scenario may unfold that honest men may be able to find solace, somewhere, somehow.

    And that above all they may act out of compassion.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.