Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Drafting/Digital Skills


I have a set of mechanical drawings for a firearm and a few related items.

They were given to me on standard copy paper.  I need someone who has the skills to take these and turn them into "real" blueprint/mechanical drawings, to scale, and if possible, even get them online in pdf or some other easily distributed format.

There are 3 firearms on the plans, and one tool.  I want the tool broken out to its own drawing.

Anyone out there with the skills, time and good will to give it a whirl?

I know many of you have such skills, but I am hesitant to keep going to the same people - you have lives and I don't want to take up all your free time.  ;)

K

1 comment:

  1. If you have a higher resolution version of the drawing, I may be able to do it as practice. Please tell me if you do. Thanks :)
    Ali Alsaffar

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.