Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, March 2, 2013

III Congress: King's Mountain April 19th



Several people have asked if I would take the time to demonstrate a few CQB techniques at the III Congress.  We'll make something happen if you are so inclined.  I'll bring a few Blue Trainers with me, but rather than a class I construct I'd rather if you folks thought of a few situations/circumstances that concern you, and then I'll offer what I can to help answer those specifics.

Don't plan on bringing sweats or gis - I won't be teaching anything formal.  But if you have something specific that has been niggling the back of your mind, we'll see what we can work out.  Knives, 'hawks, pistols, rifles, whatever.

K



1 comment:

  1. I recently googled 'kings mountain' and got the North Carolina version....I used to deliver goods to there by Big Truck that very same route....then, yesterday, someone sez it's SOUTH Carolina....please clear up the confusion...EXACTLY where is the rally? Gps coords? Lat/Long? If I go (still deciding) I don't wanna end up in the wrong place...it's 1800 miles from here!

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.