Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Store Physical Gold Abroad to Protect Against Meltdown: Faber


In a February article, Faber contends the world may become so ugly that having gold in your home or safe deposit box may be a losing strategy.  When Governments get greedy, they outlaw everything - and mere possession of an Eagle in some future America may become a serious crime.

We have seen this before.

Faber suggests we could see it again.

Very few have the ability - or would surrender America for gold - to keep physical assets offshore and the means to get them when needed. 

So we come full circle: Lead is the new gold.

Here's the link to the Faber piece.

I hope you are being nuanced in your planning and contingencies.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. Never put all your eggs in one basket. And never rely solely on eggs. Or baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Store it offshore? Then is is out of your possession and control.

    If you do not possess it, you do not own it, period.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now they might want my precious metals, my guns and my ammo and my right to freedoms. I guess it's my time to tell them to stick it. If they want all this I say "molon labe" Lets get it on...
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with idahobob. Abroad??? Hell, I wouldn't recommend next door...except in special cases maybe. And considering how it's gone, even an open bookshelf beats a safe deposit vault.

    "Here, Mr. Banker; hold this for me. I'll be by to get it when tyranny breaks out."

    ReplyDelete
  5. and mere possesion of an Eagle... may be a serios crime.
    ammo will be an even more serious crime. life in prison or execution. this will end very badly for all, unless good defeats evil.

    Ne Desit Virtus III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.