Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Not safe for commies, bitches, whiners, crybabies, pathetic couch Patriots and taint-sucklers of any variety.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet

1. Senior government officials
2. Armed government personnel (whether .gov, .mil, foreign, or contractor)
3. Government employees
4. Government auxiliaries (contractors and their employees)
5. Government sources (informants and other intel assets)
6. Materiel and infrastructure associated with 1-5 above
7. Personnel associated with 1-5 above


Understand that in the Coming Excitement, both sides will be applying kinetic and other energies to 1-7 above. To grok the Regime perspective, just substitute “insurgent” for “government” in the list above.

You must wrap your brains around the counterforce/countervalue distinction made here:
http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com/2011/01/hard-things-part-i-counterforce-vs.html

If you and/or your stuff and/or your people are included in any of these categories, you will be a combatant – whether you want to be or not.

Pretending otherwise and thus failing to plan for that reality is childish and naive.

And likely fatal.

Tempus fugit.

~~

I stole that and I ain't ashamed, neither.  The picture of General Mattis is for atmosphere - the words in the caption are the General's, the rest is not - but could've been.

Take all your field manuals, all your 4GW/5GW/6GW blah blah and plant it next to Bill's seeds.  The seeds will do more good for you, faster.

I can accomplish 1-7 all day long, and a car only makes my day less tiring.  The same infrastructure exists where you live, too.

The above is the way my Uncle used to break down a challenge - simple, without $2 words, and effective.  In the modern vernacular - Go to work 'n get 'er done.  Clean your AO and I'll clean mine and the world will improve.

And either you'll do it, or you won't.

1-7 = Liberty.

Can't do that math?  Go study more hype, listen to hollow heroes standing on stages paid for by the MEN WHO INTEND TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, commie fucks who take silver from the enemy, lick the taints of men who have never delivered one single tangible to the cause of Liberty, and stay the fuck out of the way of adults.  You will not be collateral damage - you'll be in the crosshairs as a genuine combatant against Liberty.

Don't like what I said or how I said it - fuck you twice.  Sideways. 

Citadel broundbreaking within 45 days.  I'll see you at Brock's place this weekend.

Here's where I stole it.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. I noticed "media" is not on the list, or am I just not developing the idea far enough? Do you consider them in category #7? I put media as #2, though they will be easier to "reach" than #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still piggybacking on Vanderboegh, I see.

    Plus ca change, plus la meme chose, eh Monsieur le Comte?

    You're not a free agent any longer. Try to remember that should your mouth write a check you cannot cash, others will be dragged down with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter, your idolatry of MBV is your business.

    Stop coming here. Stop writing me. You are an idiot, and I will not bother publishing your inane silliness any longer.

    As to checks I can't cash - I made my April 19th presence known to anyone who wanted to take a shot at me - and not one person showed except allies. Eat shit and die.

    By the way, I have a great template for an AR I'd be happy to send you - you can cut out a few hundred foam copies and join in the daring smuggling action of your hero, who takes money from the Government he claims to despise, and from groups that openly oppress the Natural and Constitutional Rights of my Countrymen. He is parasitic garbage, and your lips are attached firmly to his taint.

    Eat a bullet and improve mankind. Please.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You first, Sam.

      And if you want me to stop coming here, how about *not* writing stupid shit that will get you thrown back in jail and reflects badly on everyone else?

      I'm forced to admit that you've been far more effective than I gave you credit for at first. Take your own advice and go back to teaching, at least until you recognize that things that need to be said shouldn't be said just anywhere.

      You've got one of my emails, by all means send that template along. It will be a far better recruitment tool than your brand of sunshine.

      PS: This response is already up at my site, so by all means don't approve it like you usually do to seem like you got the last word.

      Delete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.