Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, April 26, 2013

Reality


Check your volume before running the video.

I am NOT a small unit tactics guy. I am not a marksman. I am not many things - but this is the world whence I come.

I try very hard to provide my 2 cents backed up by facts and experience.  I try to avoid the superfluous and the Sparklies.

I do not make gratuitous assertions, and I don't blow smoke up arses so everyone gets all warm & fuzzy thinking the Evil coming this way can be handily defeated.

To that end I have included the above video, to help some of you, who may need it, a glimpse into real CQB - the kind of fight that happens when men get close and have to kill one another.  These guys stop just seconds before death.  Once a man has been choked out, killing him is easy.  Killing a man who has a snapped shoulder becomes easy.  The neck choke becomes a neck break with a simple torque.

I began my trip into groundfighting just as MMA (it wasn't called MMA at that time) was beginning, and I trained under the absolute best in America.  I moved across the country when I was accepted to the school.  I added groundfighting to my base knowledge of Aiki.  In those days there were no time limits.  There were no weight classes.  You fought who you fought.

The entire point of this post is for you to watch these men and understand, on a visceral level, that you DO NOT want to go buckle-to-buckle with any of them or anyone like them.  These are not mere athletes.  There was a time in the Martial world, especially at the belt factories in shopping malls, where chokes and locks and lethal blows were never taught.

Those days are over.

If you ever have to face a man who has even modest skills as shown above, shoot that motherfucker - preferably from rifle range.

I had a Sensei once who made it clear that when it is for real (not for points, not for a tap, but for life or death) you'd better deliver that killing blow in 3 seconds or less.  You will go to the ground 99% of the time.  And 99% of that time the guy you are fighting will have a buddy ready to stomp your skull to mush. And if he has a blade...

Six months of Krav Maga is the ONLY prudent advice I can give you.  I am proud that some of you took that advice.

When it is for real - kill him.  Right now.  Or he will kill you.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. Is that song about Firestone, Razor or Tino?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm...yes, yes it is. Especially that whiney bitch Firestone - he simply can't stop writing me. He's got a one-way man-crush going, and it is creepy. ;)

      K

      Delete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.