Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Smuggling Nerf Gear is now Patriotism - woe is me...

Smuggling Nerf SMGs and ARs, the new Sons of Liberty!

This time of year always saddens me, for as an American Patriot, a Constitutionalist, and a genuine III Patriot, it is incumbent upon me to comment on particular aspects of the state of the Movement.

This post will be brief.  Those who do not like to read posts critical of others in the movement - leave now.

In recent hours I have had the fun of pressing buttons on three dimwits (Mark Firestone and Carol King and Razor) knowing their Pavlovian response would be to trumpet and howl.  Their coming days will surely be filled with rants against me and Kenny - as I said, Pavlovian.  I do enjoy so easily manipulating the stupid.  But poodles through hoops is a garden variety parlor trick.

Tino I ran underground - but not far enough.

Razor continues to hide, but he too will face the penalty for lies and threats to one of our own.

Rawles - we have your email. 

Can you say per se defamation?  We can.  Many times.

Idiots.

This time every year the Patriot community must bear witness to the ever-evolving mea culpas offered by Mike Vanderboegh as he weeps in shame and begs forgiveness for having danced in the blood of the 50,000+ Americans who died in Vietnam, several of my family members among them, committed felonies to further those murders, and freely cries that today he is a Patriot, while also admitting "...I became a member of the PLP's "secret party," dropped from public view and on instructions began to organize a "worker's militia" in central Ohio..." while never having offered any proof that he left that secret party.  Indeed, as Mike himself says: "...the first thing you're taught when you get to be a killer tomato (red thru and thru) is that it is OK to lie to anybody about anything if it advances the party's goals..."  Taqiyya, anyone?  Are the goals of the Marxists advancing?

Why bring this up again?  Simply because after smuggling into Massachusetts a Glock made of sponge, a (implying he is of John Hancock stock) and accepting the stage with and silver of the "OathKeepers", this man continues to lie and seek to derail any Patriot effort not of his own creation.  He danced in the blood of dead soldiers in Vietnam, and this past weekend he stood on the stage and danced in the blood of Boston's victims, alongside Boston and other LEO that had days before locked down the city of Boston and violated 1A, 2A, 4A, and more.

It is there for any with eyes to see.

I have done my duty, to reveal the truth.  What you choose to do with that information is up to you.

I am a Warrior.  I fight.  That's what I do.  That is my profession.

Liberty or Death.

Traitors, collaborators and conspirators.  No mercy.

I'll see you all at Brock's place on Saturday.

Kerodin
III

5 comments:

  1. Let Mark post his crap against me - he has to entertain his one reader somehow.
    Shake Brock's hand and remember me to him, Sam. I'll meet him someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forger about this reccuring joke of his:
    More than three years after Mike announced that the completion of his novel “Absolved” at the Fort Hunt Restore the Constitution rally, he releases a new introduction to the work-still-in-progress.
    Monday, April 29, 2013(http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2013/04/tyrants-beware-4th-generation-warfare.html)
    Sadly, two lazy eyed, slack jawed kool-aid drinkers of his, have already voted in the affirmative for this wretched nonsense.

    2 comments:
    Anonymous said...
    Holy cow Mike, sing it far and wide! You've been far more Inspired lately and it's awesome to read. So many quotes to remember, so many tactics to learn. My reading list continues to grow due to your investment of time and moral capital. Tyranny is here, it's deadly and I want no part of it for my children. The general public is beginning to see things they never knew, even my once liberal wife has changed sides and sees the moral implications of obedience to tyranny.

    Great men inspire lesser men to great actions by invoking the spirit that rests inside every man. The spirit of freedom and responsibility to future generations to ensure their basic human rights. Without these great men, the sheep are led to slaughter without a single scream of dissent. Or rights as Americans will be further trampled without a second thought from the elitists who rule over us.
    April 29, 2013 at 5:11 AM

    Anonymous said...
    Since this reads like the prologue to Absolved, can this mean it's close to ready? We wait with baited breath because we KNOW it will be a masterpiece. Not since Unintended Consequences....
    April 29, 2013 at 6:28 AM

    Seriously, are these metrosexual and fellating idiots the "Patriots" and defenders of our Constitution and Republic, standing to my left and right?
    Wait, maybe all hope is not lost.
    Since both postings were made by "anonymous," I hope and pray with "baited breath," it's simply mike sucking his own dick.
    Most likely it is, as he has closed out his posting day with this: Monday, April 29, 2013
    There will be only two posts today, both of them below.
    I figure it will take everybody plenty of time to absorb the Absolved excerpt. My suggestion is to print it out and read it at your leisure. Take your time, make margin notes. I will be happy to answer any questions about the content. As always, feel free to copy, link and distribute to as large an audience as possible. I'm taking the rest of the day off to go see a man about a mule. ;-)
    Really mike, you need to get the fuck over your worthless sponge wielding self, and move on to whatever hereafter there is for cheerleaders of genocide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's A shame, one would have thought Pol Pot had learned his lesson. Instead he has and is using proxy perverts to do his bidding.


    Bill Nye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give you this much...he sure doesn't help the standing of "ego," which is what I care about. But that's an uphill battle anyway and not too many people these days, anywhere, do.

    Besides, the far greater problem IMO is the nature of the comments in the thread where Mike declared what he intends to do in Colorado. They were nearly all fully Govco-centric---"The manual says you should be this free." Hardly a principle in the lot as I recall, except MTP of course and maybe a couple others.

    Hell, it seemed MTP alone took the whole thing as a possible WIN; almost everything else struck me as an analysis of the inevitable loss. I'll accept death if I must, but I don't think I'll ever accept intentional loss.

    For the record, I don't comment at SSI because Mike chose to bar a few of my comments. I think you're both nuts for taking it as deeply as you do, but then I don't have a problem at all with people choosing to do what I consider nuts...as long as they extend the same courtesy to others and everyone keeps their paws off everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll see you all at Brock's place on Saturday.

    Good deal. Sent an email.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.