Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Glenn Beck - Thank You


**UPDATE**  If you were not able to watch the episode live at 5pm EST  (Holly and I missed it live!), it will be available on-demand in its entirety soon. ~ K

~~

Now it can be told, and many of you already know since you follow several blogs in our community: Glenn Beck hosted Jim Miller of III Arms, VJ of the Citadel, VJ's lovely wife, Mrs. Kerodin and me in his new television studio this afternoon.  For those of you who have wondered about my lovely wife, you can see her featured live on Beck with the rest of us.

When we went into media silence a few months back we promised his producer (who was respectful in her initial email to us) that when we were ready to break our silence, they'd have first opportunity to interview us.  We reached out recently, said we were ready, and they took good care of us. 

I walked in knowing that if Mr. Beck thought we were a bunch of nuts or scam artists, he would have said so - to the entire world.  I was also confident he would not go there if his gut told him we were for real.  He was respectful, he was a gentlemen, and he was not afraid to ask hard questions.

Jim, VJ, Susan and my wife brought their A-Game on behalf of III Projects.

You can watch the broadcast tomorrow at 5pm (barring some news-cycle interruption) at TheBlaze.com - you can sign up for a 14-day free trial, and his network is available on many cable systems.

Watch it, and decide for yourself.

Those of us involved in the Citadel and related projects have decided it is time to get back out in public, and this was our first step.  Remember that we started chatting about this concept not even a year ago, and right now Miller is producing firearms with the blessing of the US Government.  VJ and others are communicating with reservationists and applicants for the Citadel routinely.  In a few weeks I will be meeting contractors in Idaho to discuss power, well, septic and more at the BeachHead.  Holly is hip-deep in legal paperwork and all of the headaches involved with running these projects legally.

A year ago, or so, we were running a few polls to see if anyone liked these ideas.

Today we exited our self-imposed media blackout, and we are charging forward.  Our full Steering Committee is fully-engaged because our task is monumental, and they have the mettle to help make it happen.

III Arms Founders took a chance, and helped build a firearms company.  Others intend to move to Idaho and live among other Liberty-loving Americans.  Some people who never intended to move to Idaho sent money to help see if this concept had legs.

What a difference a year makes...and we're just getting warmed up.

TheBlaze.com

And tonight or tomorrow, think about Jim and VJ and Susan and my wife, who have put everything they've got out for the world to swing at them - because they are hardcore Americans who believe in Liberty.  They deserve your respect.  They deserve your defense when ignorant people attack them.  And make no mistake, Enemies of Liberty will be attacking them ruthlessly.

Yours in Liberty.

Kerodin
III

23 comments:

  1. Outstanding work by all, I look forward to watching the interview. I am excited today as I was when first hearing about this project and look forward to its future. I am confident in everyone's ability to get us where we want to be and am hopeful in its future. I hope one day to be a resident of the citadel and seeing everyone about our 'town' going about their daily routine knowing they all will watch my back as I will be covering theirs. Keep up the good work,

    In Liberty,
    MAJ Wolf
    Duty with Honor
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could only hope and pray that some day people will look back at these days of our lives and say, "Remember those III Patriots that saved our Republic?, man I wish I was like them." Congratulations to everyone of you that have been involved. Those in the trenches, those funding or those even as a cheer leader. It all counts and it has been proven. What a milestone!
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of y'all, you have done a tremendous job in a short span. I will certainly watch the interview, and as always, I have your backs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news indeed!!! Congratulations to all!!
    Thank you all for your hard work and dedication.

    Bill Nye

    ReplyDelete
  5. America: where an idea in a person's heart can be made reality with determination, perseverance and hard work. This is the essence of III. It is something I've hoped for and in the America I have come to miss. This step is but another "beginning step" for III. And, of course, with increased visibility will come increased scrutiny and surveillance.

    I am most proud to be numbered with those who wear the III brand and to have what little part I may with them.

    Thank you: Sam, your wife, and Jim.

    Prepping Preacher
    III

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried to become part of this i wrote you and also the citadel asking a few simple questions ...its been 3 months and i havent recieved even a reply that you or citadel recieved my email......

    i wish this wasnt so i wanted to be part of this ....maybe some day i will know why... may god bless all you have done and help all the patriots in america

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may have gotten misplaced. Ask away here, I'm sure someone will respond.

      Delete
  7. I just finished watching the show. I am so proud of each and every one of you. Especially Holly, who seemed nervous, but that didn't stop her from stating that after a meltdown of our country/society we will make sure Liberty is kept alive and well. As Beck said, it was the best point to be made. All of you were so calm and determined, I'm just awestruck.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent job everyone. you all did a great job representing me and I am proud to be a part of this.
    thank you all for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only saw the last 5 minutes and looking forward to seeing to complete interview. What I did see was and is excellent! Too bad my skills sets don't really fit in with the Citadel, not a lot of ocean out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You married up, man. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you noticed that too, huh? I don't deserve her, and I know it. And G*d knows she doesn't deserve me and my grief - but it works. ;)

      K

      Delete
  11. And you all did it without a teleprompter....

    Let's give GB a reason to bring us back on again!
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you all did it without a teleprompter....

      That was rich!:) Could not have been better.

      At any rate, an absolutely wonderful job y'all and I think more favorable of Glenn Beck now, but we still need to straighten him out on the Tyrant Lincoln......:)

      Delete
  12. More fruit bourne of the Pennsy PatCon.

    Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Blaze TV has a couple clips up for free viewing:

    http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=28221521&topic_id=24584158

    http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=28221829&topic_id=24584158

    @Loco Gato -- I was thinking the same thing (about being so far from the Ocean) .. still, I have to think that you'd find something you can do on land! I'm always getting myself into this and that (jack of all trades, master of none).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done guys, The naysayers will have a hard time countering that. The light of truth was shining down brightly on you all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Accolades to all you guys, you done good. The III Project is in good hands. Jim,
    the bolt carrier groups is a PIA for everyone building, hang on they are coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. I've got 50 coming from 3 different sources. It'll give me a good start on what needs to be done. If the rest make it in time, I won't have to place another order just yet. If not, we'll be placing a 4th order. Lot of money waiting to arrive in the form of parts.

      Delete
  16. Folks - thank you all.

    I hope that each and every one of you know that it wasn't me, Holly, Jim, VJ and Susan alone on that set - each and every one of you was there, and each and every one of you made it happen.

    The Citadel is yours. III Arms is yours.

    And dammit - Liberty is yours, and we'll all keep working together to secure it again in our lifetimes.

    Yours in Liberty.

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are right. Yes I will keep working with y'all as best I can. By the way, it was nice to "meet" y'all. Putting faces to names is something that really "brings things home" for me. You, Miller and the gang might think about doing some videos. The younger crowd lives on Youtube. I know the videos I've made have a lot more "staying power" than anything I've ever written...

      Delete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.